As an experienced marketing executive with an entrepreneurial background, Charlotte Chipperfield has worn many hats and become very familiar with the multitude of activities that make up the marketing ecosystem from:
- Brand story development
- Product and retail store launches
- Merchandising Management
- Managing marketing budgets and P&L
- Team leadership and employee engagement
- Market research and consumer insights
- Social media including paid social
- Partnerships (PR and Influencers)
- Coupon programs
- Sales collateral
- Trade and consumer events
- Google Adwords
All of which has lead to the following results:
- Generated over 10 million impressions through strategic and story-driven content.
- Increased followers by 95% in 6 months.
- Doubled social media engagement and tripled website click-throughs.
- Helped clients increase revenue earnings by $600K.
- Increased overall customer engagement by 400% through social.
- Developed e-mail campaigns to generate over $200K in sales.
Social Media Examples
Social media is one channel in the overall marketing ecosystem which speaks directly to customers on a daily basis. Gone are the days of aimlessly posting on social media. It now requires setting objectives and strategic about the story a company is telling in order to build an engaged community to achieve business goals.
The following are examples of successful and engaging social media campaigns developed by Charlotte:
Email Marketing Examples
Email marketing, a relationship nurturing tool and key driver in sales, is also a powerful tool for communicating with customers and driving sales. With the right email marketing strategy, brands can personalize messaging, provide a clear call to action, gaining measurable analytics and increase sales.
The following emails were highly successful with higher than industry average open rates and click-through-rates, which resulted in thousands of dollars in sales.